Monday 1 March 2010

Nesting

Wow, haven't I been a terrible blogger recently??! I can't believe it's been two whole weeks. It's not that I haven't cooked - I've made this risotto about a thousand times and this aubergine parmigiana? Oh it's so good and sitting in our fridge awaiting our return from work! But I've been so terribly lax about taking photos and actually getting stuff onto the blog.

JJ and I are in such a fun place - right in the middle of wedding planning, thinking about all the sweet little details we can add to make the day really personal, and looking forward to being married! We had a huge flat overhaul this past weekend, involving nesting, an early Saturday morning trip to the tip (how you know you're getting old!) and lots of flat pack furniture making. And the worrying thing? It was just about the best weekend ever. Being on the cusp of married life, it was a brief glimpse into our future, where I'm sure there will be a LOT of flat pack furniture and weekends of clearing out and organising! I'm sure this bodes well for our relationship; that we can construct an entire shelving system without killing each other, wrong parts without the correct holes in and all.

So please forgive me if I'm a touch slow on the posts while we get on top of the wedding (and work) stuff, plus there's the ineviable reduction in sweet treats with a pretty dress on the horizon! But please do bear with me and I do happen to have one seriously yummy cake waiting for you on my camera's memory card to make it up to you!

Rosy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment